PDA

View Full Version : Zero Hour Online Network Connection Problems

Koekoenutt
15-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Hello, I have been looking around the internet all day for a site with a tech page for Zero Hour, and I ran into these forums. I have been recently having a problem having two computers connect online at the sametime. We can connect online seperately, both own a version of Generals, and LAN game works perfectly for us. We ussually play at each other's house, but last night he came over here to play on my TV and it wouldn't work through my router. The LAN Game worked, and we both were connected on the internet and could connect on other games at the same time.

I would list system specs, but I dont think it would matter in this situation becuase it works fine any other way. I opened up a lot of ports threw my router for both computers, and we both could log-in successfully. Just when one computer is online, and the other tries to log on, it will kick the person online and get a connection. We both own our own games, so CD Key is not the case. Anyone here able to help my problem? Thank you in advance for your help.

chickendippers
16-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Strange I've never heard of that problem before, but perhaps the problem is you're on the same internet connection. The game might not be able to identify the two computers as you're both connecting through the same router? I'd suggest dropping EA Support (http://support.ea.com) an email to see if they have anything to suggest.