PDA

View Full Version : do you want walls in cnc 3 poll

zach016
12-03-2007, 03:04 AM
a simple poll on whether you want walls or not put right into cnc 3. if you vote on this poll please do NOT vote on the several other polls i have running on the same question. The results will be merged and posted at www.cncden.com in a few days in the thread on cnc 3 walls in the DGNF. if you would like walls, would you also please sign the petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/cncwalls/

-thanks for voting. (i will notify when the poll is finshed and give a link to the results).

chickendippers
12-03-2007, 09:59 AM
OMG teh online petitions!!!11eleven!!

Luk3us
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
#*()$@*u$(u*(#$% Wallz!!! #*()$@#*($&@#$(*

So in summary, I like walls, not so much for what they do but more for their prettiness. :)

chickendippers
12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Yup, I like to play against an easy enemy and build a very pretty base with walls, but I bet the first mod released will be one which adds walls.

DakuudaHym
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
lol.. it amazes me how many people are arguing about this, yet, whenever I played online cnc, only the newbies use walls, and when they learn, they start asking "wtf did I use walls for ?"

;) not voted, because I dont think this poll needs voting in.

DakuudaHym
12-03-2007, 07:27 PM
lol.. it amazes me how many people are arguing about this, yet, whenever I played online cnc, only the newbies use walls, and when they learn, they start asking "wtf did I use walls for ?"

;) not voted, because I dont think this poll needs voting in.

MadBadger
12-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Double post ;)

Think the Scrin would know how to use forums.... :p

Anyhoo.... Diddn't I hear something about walls being missed out from the demo so they could be in the full version.... and as the code has gone gold... doubt that if it's not in then it wont be ;)

chickendippers
13-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Pred said they could patch it in if they wanted to (basically meaning they're coded, just not available to build) but the chance of that actually happening? Nil!

MadBadger
13-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Yeah... they will have to patch all the probs and exploits we can find :D

Luk3us
14-03-2007, 02:18 AM
Meh. As long as I get a nice "base building" mod I'll be happy. Besides no one really builds walls in multiplayer anyway, aside from the one round the MCV. :)