PDA

View Full Version : Moding

drpepper244
03-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi,

I'm new to these forums so i hope i have posted in the correct place.

I love both these games, generals and zero hour, i have seen some of the mods online, i expevially like finest hour, i wanted to give this a try but did not know where to start.

Does anyone know where i can find a tutorial or set of tutorials on how to mod the games, i want to be able to create both units and scenarios and missions to be completed

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

dave

The Eagle
03-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Maybe you should learn to spell 'Modding' first ;)

Tiger
26-09-2006, 11:24 PM
looks like u need tiger help here. but im tired of explaing to many noobs about how to mod. they always ask stupid questions. first of all they dont even know how to find a folders and they dont even know what are the files do and what code they use in them. some noobs just ask for advance move without any information lol. well if u need help i would help u but just dont piss me off liek other noobs do. my mod skills are really high if u ask about adding new units or adding new death effect etc in game. or many other,s. im working on my new mod ( not a noob type of mod). but i mite have to cancel it casue there is no one to help me to make this mod. so far i have only added bleeding and new units etc. but i need more peopels to finish the project.

MadBadger
27-09-2006, 02:15 AM
looks like u need tiger help here. but im tired of explaing to many noobs about how to mod. they always ask stupid questions. first of all they dont even know how to find a folders and they dont even know what are the files do and what code they use in them. some noobs just ask for advance move without any information lol. well if u need help i would help u but just dont piss me off liek other noobs do. my mod skills are really high if u ask about adding new units or adding new death effect etc in game. or many other,s. im working on my new mod ( not a noob type of mod). but i mite have to cancel it casue there is no one to help me to make this mod. so far i have only added bleeding and new units etc. but i need more peopels to finish the project.

okay..... not a good start.... you don't come into these forums and bitch at someone.....

www.cncden.com (http://www.cncden.com) has some good worldmap/modding tuts....

also.... the threads aincent!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/Vamp2593/bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg

the guy isnt a n00b as you put it... he is a newb.... alot of differences.... a n00b is someone who has had the game for months and does stupid things and cock ups constantly..... a newb when new to something asks for help.... n00bs dont....

Tiger
27-09-2006, 02:26 AM
sorry and u didnt understand what i was tryign to say. im not calling him noob. is aid there are some peoepls out tehre who are nnooob and ask some stupid questions. and i said i will help this person if he needs help. read the whole thing care fully.

MadBadger
27-09-2006, 02:41 AM
you said a load of crap about why you don't help n00bs.... you did nothing to solve the original problem....

Tiger
27-09-2006, 04:42 AM
then why dont u fuking sole the problem if u think im not rite and u are rite. go ahed solve teh problem and somewhere u said these posts are old but there are some peoepls out tehre who is looking for same help etc. think before u say stuff

MadBadger
27-09-2006, 05:04 PM
www.cncden.com (http://www.cncden.com) has some good worldmap/modding tuts....

Problem solved..... :D

and please.... stop swearing :p