PDA

View Full Version : F-22 RAPTORS Combat ready.

MadBadger
22-12-2005, 04:50 PM
http://www.military.com/features/0,15240,83274,00.html?ESRC=dod.nl

The birds are ready to fly..... and look where there likely to put them..... USA Vs China?

I cant wait till the RAF take there orders :D will mean goodbye to the Harrier but hell the Raptors are so god damn beautifull. (unlike that monster Eurofighter x( )

Luk3us
23-12-2005, 03:42 AM
I wonder how steathly they are... Hopefully better than the steath fighter... lol, stealth. :P

Agent Saimon
25-12-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.military.com/features/0,15240,83274,00.html?ESRC=dod.nl

The birds are ready to fly..... and look where there likely to put them..... USA Vs China?

I cant wait till the RAF take there orders :D will mean goodbye to the Harrier but hell the Raptors are so god damn beautifull. (unlike that monster Eurofighter x( )

One of the most poorly organized and expensive project in USAF history. Raptor IS an interesting project for any aviation fan, after all it's America's first 5th generation fighter (At some point it was F/A-22, but later the "A" index was dropped, and Raptor returned to be an air superiority/dominance fighter), but the question which USA taxpayers should ask themselves is "why did it took so much money and so much time to build it?".

MadBadger
26-12-2005, 05:02 AM
easy annswer is theve been waiting to see what China/evil counties/ 'allies' come up with.

Agent Saimon
26-12-2005, 09:55 AM
easy annswer is theve been waiting to see what China/evil counties/ 'allies' come up with.

ahm, No.
They just failed to follow any schedules, failed to assess how many aircrafts they need, failed to manage the project correctly and so on.

And BTW, China still doesn't have independent aircraft industry, which means that in the major conflicts it's still Russian planes VS American.
But because the world is just a global market today, and everyone sells to everyone, USA jets have more rivals, from Europe, and the battle is not for air dominance but costumers.

Woofna
13-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Build some Orcas....

EatsP1es
13-01-2006, 02:15 PM
nonono, first we'd have to harvest a bit of tiberium...yeesh...:rolleyes: