PDA

View Full Version : Language help please

rami
24-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello,

my friend was in poland and one of the things he brought with him was zero hour expansion and the problem is, it's in polish :S neither i or him understand polish language so can anyone help please? i want to change the interface language to english, is there anyway to do so?

thank you

chickendippers
24-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Hi rami, welcome to the board!

I think each language version is localised seperately, so there isn't a way to simply change the language like in some (older) games.

rami
24-03-2006, 06:46 PM
thank you for answering, actually i ran generals, then went back to run zh, and it worked in english this time, but it kept giving me errors in the GUI, missing gui elements or pink squares or wrong pictures :S.

EatsP1es
24-03-2006, 07:21 PM
bitch at EA

thats my solution to everything =)

Tiger
26-09-2006, 11:02 PM
i will say there is a way to change the language to zero hour. i dont know whats the name of the file. but yes tehre is a way. ask any of ur freind who got english version of zero hour and there is one script file u will add to make teh language into english. i will look it for u if u want just let me know. sorry dude cant remember the name of the file.

MadBadger
27-09-2006, 02:10 AM
i will say there is a way to change the language to zero hour. i dont know whats the name of the file. but yes tehre is a way. ask any of ur freind who got english version of zero hour and there is one script file u will add to make teh language into english. i will look it for u if u want just let me know. sorry dude cant remember the name of the file.

and this helps anyone because?

also... the threads 6 months old.... STOP RESURRECTING DEAD THREADS ALREADY!

there is no way of swaping files out... the max you can do is get all audio & movies into english

the actual inteface will still be polish....

Tiger
27-09-2006, 02:36 AM
i ****ing said there mite be a way. casue how u think they could change the language in one of teh contra mod into russian. go learn some fact before proving me wrong