PDA

View Full Version : Can i make maps

ger0
14-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Can i make map like one red alert 2 but renegade map editor i don't know please help. i make map for red alert 2 good maps and tibersun maps.please post :ya:

Rodge
14-12-2006, 10:55 PM
your english isn't that good is it?

I don't know about a mapeditor for renegade, never liked renegade (but i realized it was because i had a bugged cd/pc) untill i reinstalled it a week ago

MadBadger
14-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Gotta say that going from a RTS map maker to a FPS map maker is rather hard.....

your english isn't that good is it?

I have to say that is fairly rude.... we don't care about how well people speak English here and if I can remember you don't speak it all that well either ;)

chickendippers
15-12-2006, 01:07 AM
There's a Renegade mapping tutorial here: http://www.cncden.com/ren_map_tutorial.shtml

Rodge
15-12-2006, 01:39 AM
I have to say that is fairly rude.... we don't care about how well people speak English here and if I can remember you don't speak it all that well either ;)

No actually that was very rude of me.
I don't know what got into me... Somethimes i just speak my mind, not thinking about what the results would be.

gmoney375
30-01-2007, 01:44 AM
this thread was supposed to be about helping him, not criticizing him...

MadBadger
30-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Bloke was helped, Rodge corrected.... I think this thread should be dead.... So why did you resurect it?

gmoney375
30-01-2007, 03:10 AM
because all of the other threads were dying so we need new ones, but this isnt new so whats the point of bringing it back? i dont know, i was just looking through the threads cause i had already posted in all the other ones i wanted and i was bored...and i needed a break from all the "omg C&C 3!!! how dreamy.." cause i wont be able to play it cause my computer suck and if i buy it it will be a waste of money and ill end up selling it to my friend that was gona wait until the prices went down, but if he buys it from me then he will pay less cause i give him good deals cause hes my friend...........i hope thats the answer to your question madbadger!!! (not in a bad mood)

MadBadger
30-01-2007, 11:01 AM
^_-

Sound ina bad mood.... Your bordom is not a reason to resurect dead threads.... knock about on the arcade.... heck its the internet.... go on YouTube for a few hours....

gmoney375
02-02-2007, 02:11 AM
.................right, i dont really feel like listening to a computer geek right now.......so ima just go play outside wit some friends!!! you should try that some time.....

iMess
02-02-2007, 05:13 PM
You should listen to yourself sometime. You sound like an arse.

EatsP1es
02-02-2007, 06:25 PM
agreed.

quit being an arsehole.

chickendippers
02-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Badge is at Uni, I think you should be nagging him to do work, he won't need any more encouragement to go out!

MadBadger
02-02-2007, 11:49 PM
.................right, i dont really feel like listening to a computer geek right now.......so ima just go play outside wit some friends!!! you should try that some time.....

Whey! what rock have you been under?

In the past month I've had a spiked drink, Had all my cash nicked, Been Arrested, Been on 4 Weekly Socals with the Rowers, 1 week went out every night clubing and blew over 400 quid, Go to flirt on fridays and get hammered with 25+ people from my block.... only reason im here tonight is I got bored of waiting for a bus and the fact Sarah is over at the libary now and comming around any min!

So Screeeeeew you :p lol!

gmoney375
03-02-2007, 12:41 AM
my bad i dont really know all of yall too much yet!!
ok, so madbadgers the cluber......check

Luk3us
03-02-2007, 03:05 AM
Hmm... Well since this thread ain't going no where I feel I must make my presence felt in this particular instance..

Never apologise to the Badger, its an unspoken rule. :p

MadBadger
03-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Also I'm a total tVVat ;)

And as I am Currently at Uni I'm stoned right now!

And no... No-one ever apologizes to me...... Ar5e :p

Also.... Never had this before the whole 'So your like the.... thingy....thing' ..... New..... Cute :D

Anyhoo I've finished of the chocco spread and am off for the Nuttella..... ~Had 3 slices of great toast, bacon, eggs n Cheese already! :p Munchies! :p

Why i'm on here i'm not too sure.... I was outside but theres another storyline that i can't for the life of me work out.... even thou im init.... almost... :p

But yeah anyways..... Whoo im off to bed :D lol!

-End note- Dunno.... :p errr.... :p

gmoney375
03-02-2007, 05:41 AM
well madbadger.....
cluber...check
stoner....check check
and never apoligize to you...double check
....................lol

MadBadger
03-02-2007, 04:03 PM

You don't have the right to not apologize to me....

gmoney375
11-02-2007, 08:16 AM
so if i apoligze to you that would not be good because apoligizing would only make the person being apoligized to the one who feel he needs to apoligized to so therefore he tells the other person to not apoligize to him because apoligizing to him makes him feel good,
i apoligize.........:p

oh and.....him = you = bad person

EatsP1es
12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
closed; this is a waste of space now...