Thread: Operation: Redfire (FanFic)

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Operation: Redfire (FanFic)

Before Kane’s first defeat in the Tiberium Wars, there are many stories that could be told. I am planning to write a story to try and show not only a more creative and interesting Look at NOD, but to have fun in the process. This is also my first FanFic, so it will probably not be that great, but if anyone has any suggestions for me about how I could improve it and your opinion of how well it was written when I release the first chapter that would be great. And on a side note I’m not from Europe and I don’t understand much of the customs in Europe, and really have little knowledge of foreign languages so I am implanting what I would picture it as.

Prologue:

Sgt. Gingrich and his squad mates went through hell fighting for the brotherhood and Kane during the war in Europe. When NOD first established itself in Europe Gingrich saw them in a bad light, but soon after GDI “miscalculated” an artillery bombardment that destroyed his home town, and killed his family he sought the protection of the brotherhood and signed up. He made a strong impact during a skirmish where GDI outnumbered NOD soldiers 3 : 1, where he was able to stop the GDI advance by directing soldiers around him what to do after communications was disrupted, and helped win a decisive victory in Estonia. This is his story.

Chapter 1 is Under way*
    "A computer once beat me at Command and Conquer, but it was no match for me at kick boxing!" -KILLTHEIF

Dipper of Chickens chickendippers's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Killtheif,
    Welcome to C&C Forums, this sounds promising. Keep it up and once you're finished, maybe you'd like tp publish the finished story on CnCWorld?

Webmaster of - [CnCWorld]

Downloads
    Uploads

That would be fine with me.
    "A computer once beat me at Command and Conquer, but it was no match for me at kick boxing!" -KILLTHEIF

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for taking so long, but I'v been really busy lately.

Anyways heres chapter one, and criticism is welcome with open arms!

Chapter 1

“Private Gorski reporting for duty sir!”
    Said a voice that sounded to be of Russian or Polish decent. I looked up and I saw a young gruff solider looking at me in anticipation.
    “Well, well, well…” I said “You must be our new recruit… Correct?” He saluted me, and said “Yes Sir!” I looked at him trying to think of what kind of solider he would become, and hopefully I thought to myself not another Bauer.

“Well good about damn time you show up” I said loudly, “Now go to the Hand and get outfitted we have our next shift soon” He seemed surprised by what I had said and was soon jogging to the Hand of Nod.
    I got up from my chair and looked around at our small base, soldiers buzzed by and the sound of transport helicopters flying past was heard when another one of my squads soldiers came around the corner of a tiberium silo with his rifle in his hand humming some melody I didn’t recognize.
    “Kask, are you ready for deployment?” I demanded.
    “Yes sir I most certainly am.” He had said almost in a prudent way.
    “Well good then you get to carry the supplies this time private” I could hear him grumble a little after I said those words. Suddenly I heard a rifle shot break out of the peace, and it sounded like it came from near the hand.
    “I’ll be back I’m gunna go check this out.”
    As I walked over to see what had happened, a solider saw me and came up to me and said “I’m ready now sir!” I noticed it was Gorski and asked “What just happened here Gorski? I heard gunfire” He hesitated for a moment but then said “I was in a rush sir so I accidently dropped my rifle, and it shot a couple of rounds…” I looked at him amazed and scoffed at him “Recruits these days.” I walked away hearing him follow close behind me and when we got back to the meet up point to see my other soldier had finally made it.
    “What was all that commotion sir?” said Horvat, my other solider. I pointed to the Gorski behind me saying “Pvt. Gorski here accidently dropped his rifle” After I said this I heard Kask giggling a little in the back like a child. “Shut up Kask and grab those supplies we gotta job to do.” He picked up the supplies and we all headed towards the beachhead and when we reached our destination I told the soldiers stationed there “You guys are relived, go on back to the base” They seemed overjoyed and left in a hurry. Anxious my squad jumped in.
    Kask put down the supply create and said “Why can’t we use those damn buggies to transport these things?” I looked up at him and said “Because we are in short supply, and they need to be used for combat purposes.” He seemed completely distracted by the ocean when I was telling him this, so I asked him “Any visuals?” Jokingly at first, but after I asked him and got no response, I took some binoculars on the nearby table and looked out towards the sea. What I saw made my stomach clench completely up, as I saw what seemed to a full scale assault headed for us.

Thread Information